To speed the production process articles will, where possible, be
- Please send as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) the final version of the accepted paper, appropriately formatted,
(2) the source files used to create it.
- The final version should be in the form of a pdf or MS-Word document
and must be double-spaced.
The production process will be speeded if you avoid using non-standard formats and styles.
- In most cases we will also need the source files from which final accepted version of the article was created.
These must correspond exactly to the final version. If your final version was submitted as a pdf please send the doc or tex file that you used to create it.
- Figures and tables should be provided in separate files
and may be in eps, gif, tiff, PowerPoint, Word or Excel formats.
- Proofs will be sent via e-mail as an Acrobat pdf
(portable document format) file. The e-mail server must be able to accept attachments
up to 4 MB in size. Acrobat Reader (downloadable free
will be required in order to read this file. Further
instructions will be sent with the proof. Proofs will be posted if no e-mail address is
available. Alterations at
proof stage are costly and should be minimised.