EC202 Microeconomics: FAQ
Work and examples
- Do I need to do the problem sets each week? Yes, if you want to get the best out of the course. They can help you discover where you need to develop your understanding. Prompt submission of this work will be credited towards your results for the course.
- Are there worked examples? Worked examples appear in the lectures and can be checked from the PowerPoint slides on Moodle.
- I missed the worksheet from the lecture: where can I get one? Just ask me and I will happily provide you with one
- Are there additional worked examples? Make good use of the many "mini problems" in the text book.
All of them have solutions in Appendix B.
- Do I need to work through the mini problems? You should do them. They are not
absolutely necessary. But if you don't do them you could think you're keeping up without really
- Answers to exercises? They will continue to published regularly on Moodle
16 Sep 2019