EC202 Microeconomics: FAQ
- Where can I get past exam papers? Available on the Library website.
- Answers to past exam papers? These will be published later in the course.
- Will the exam paper cover all the topics mentioned in the course text? The exact
coverage of topics varies from year to year. The lectures actually given this year are definitive
for the scope of examinable material.
- Will the exam paper cover the same topics as last year? The year before? See previous answer.
- Will I have to answer questions on both parts of the course?
- How does the exam paper relate to the course work? The classwork will prepare you for
the economic background and techniques used throughout the exam paper.
- Are we expected to give mathematical proofs? If you are asked to provide a formal proof
then that's what you should do. But you are rarely asked that. Clear argument and well-explained
reasoning are more important than formal proof
16 Sep 2019